|Luverne Public Library
148 East Third Street
|Hours of Operation:
Monday – 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Kathryn Tomlin, Director
Jody Foote, Assistant Director
Leslie Helms, Library Clerk
Library Board Members:
Dr. Pat Walker, Chairman
- Weekly Mommy and Me story time – Tuesday mornings from 10:30 – 11 a.m. ages 2-5
- Monthly Movie Madness for all ages
- Monthly Craft Day for all ages
- Monthly Teen Time for ages 13-18
- Monthly 4-H Club for ages 9 – 12 – registration is required
- Monthly Yoga for ages 8-14
- Monthly LEGO club for all ages
- Monthly Book Club for adults
- Visit with the Easter Bunny
- Summer Reading Programs during June and July
- Pumpkin painting contest-Saturday, Oct. 13 from 9-11 am for all ages..Bring your own pumpkin
- and we provide paints. Judged by Library patarons. One winner in each age group (3-5,6-8,9-12)
- Visit with Santa – Monday, Dec. 17th, 3-6 p.m. for all ages. Bring your camera to take pictures.
- Taste of Christmas Sweets in December – Tickets are sold for this event.
- Annual dinner/theatre program in March
- *** Call, check our website or our Facebook page for further information ***
- Free access to E-Books is available through: https://camellia.overdrive.com/ . Log-on requires your
library card number as your username and your last name (lower case) as your password.
- Computers available with Internet access requires presenting a fine-free library card, or a valid
- Wi-fi is available free inside the library and outside in the parking lot.
Fees or Restrictions:
- Library cards are free for residents of Crenshaw County and for non-residents who work, attend school, or own property in Crenshaw County. Non-residents who do not meet these criteria can pay $25/year to
- obtain a library card.
- Overdue fines of .10 cents/day per book and $1/day per movie.
- .25 cents/page to print single-sided or .40 cents/page to print double-sided from the computer.
- .25 cents/page to make single-sided copies and .40 cents/page to print double-sided copies.